Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One-A-Week

I'm relatively new to the blogosphere, I'm just plain slow on the uptake... I don't quite have the hang of what to post...

But, I'm inspired!!

After a two week vacation from crafting after the EtsyRain show in Seattle, I'm back at it. I've listed a few new items in our shop: www.moyoworkshop.etsy.com

Also, I started up a new team! http://www.etsy.com/teams/11248/one-a-week
One-A-Week is a year long challenge where etsy crafters make (at least) one item each week and list the item in their shop. The goal is that this is something that would help refine my work over the next year as well as possibly building my buisness!

So, I'll try to post many of those weekly items on this blog as well.

You ready to get get fancy?? weeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment